We pack so much FUN into each and every minute - our campers never want to leave!
We enjoy canoeing, kayaking, row boating, fishing, pond ecology, zip line, swimming, arts & crafts, woodworking, board games, basketball, 4-square, GAGA Ball, soccer, field games, volleyball, Camp Newspaper, music, dance, tetherball, climbing tower, low ropes, team building, archery, forest ecology, gardening, outdoor cooking, orienteering, survival, horse shoes, nature discovery, birding – WHEW!
Wait, there’s more – skits, songs, devotions, star gazing, dance, S’mores, campfires, and special themed activities to name just a few!
2020 Dates & Rates
- Session 1: Boys & Girls entering 2nd - 9th grades Sunday, July 5th - Friday, 10th $ 520
- Session 2: Boys & Girls entering 2nd - 9th grades Sunday, July 12th - Friday, 24th $ 1,050
- Session 3 - Counselors In Training (CITs): Boys & Girls entering 10th -12th Grades Sunday, July 12th - Friday, 24th $ 1,050
- Session 4: Boys & Girls entering 2nd - 9th grades Sunday, August 9th - Friday, 14th $ 520
We believe that every child deserves a summer camp experience regardless of family ability to pay:
- We encourage families to apply for scholarship assistance.
- Family income, size and other circumstances are considered when awarding scholarships on a sliding scale basis.
- Our Scholarship Fund is supported by individuals, the Victoria Foundation, Y-USA’s Strategic Initiatives Fund and the Fresh Air Fund
Typical Daily Schedule
2:30 pm Teambuilding / Siesta
3:30 pm Cabin Group Activities
4:30 pm All Together
6 pm Dinner
8 pm Evening Program
9:15 pm Snack/Prepare for Bed/Showers
10 pm Devotions / Daily Reflections